Applying for a Certifying Statement Online
By applying online you confirm that the following statements apply to you:
- You are a Cambridge International candidate who requires an official document from Cambridge International to show the grades you achieved in a particular exam series.
- You consent to the Terms and Conditions that govern this Site.
- You are a Cambridge International candidate who needs a notary public to authenticate your results.
- You can only apply for a certifying statement once you have received your certificate.
- Current series must be requested using the Priority Results service.
- It is important you check that your exams were conducted by Cambridge Assessment International Education before you apply.
What you'll need to apply:
Please complete all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk. To complete your application we will require identification which shows your name and date of birth. Please have this ready before you start the application.
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- A scanned copy of your birth certificate
- A scanned copy of the appropriate pages of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of your driving licence
Candidate identification must be in English.
If you need assistance completing the online application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org